Tuesday, December 21, 2004

The People's Republic Of Eugene

Maria and Rufus and I are heading out today for Boston and then eventually Oregon for the holidays. We won't be back home till the 30th. I don't know what my computer situation will be like (We aren't bringing a laptop with us. We have enough crap to lug around.), but I'll post if I can and if I have anything brilliant to say. I hate travelling. I always have. I don't know why. The idea and act of travelling fills me with sadness. Go figure! I'm usually okay once I'm at where I'm supposed to be at. Anyway, I've got the new issue of Ugly Things to tide me over on the plane. Have a great Christmas if that's your thing. Don't let your family drive you mad. If it isn't your thing, well, then you have it made. Go to the movies and eat Chinese. Sounds like a wonderful dream. I'm looking forward to blogging it in the new year. Fill this page up and then some. Watch this space.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

We love you guys, happy travelling from Haibun and the whole Haibun family!

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home