Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Doing Double Doody

I'm double blogging it today. I just posted a top ten whatzit on the Freelance Mentalists blog. That took most of my day, what with watching the kid all morning and afternoon and going to see high school hockey later on with Maria. I started the mentalists blog with a fellow rock-crit Matt Cibula and it has some cool stuff on it. Besides Matt, Anthony Miccio and Don Allred contribute a bunch (We all have the Village Voice in common and we all hang out on the ILM message board.). And there are a bunch of Matt's friends on there as well. The more the merrier. I haven't posted anything in a while. I've been writing on my own lately for what I hope will someday be a book. We shall see. It seems like such an endless process. One day at a time, right? Here is the Mentalist address: http://thefreelancementalists.blogspot.com/ I'll be back here tomorrow hopefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home